Consultant / Analyst
з/п не указана
The candidates should apply by 16 May 2019 by submitting CV and cover letter in English.
The Risk Sharing Framework (“RSF” or the “Framework”) aims to assist local partner banks (“PBs”) in meeting the financing needs of successful small and medium-sized enterprises. Through the Framework, the EBRD offers PBs funded or unfunded risk-participation schemes in US dollars, euro or local currency, under which the EBRD will take usually 50 per cent of the risk of sub-loans extended by the PBs under this Framework.
The EBRD wishes to extend a local credit analyst (the “RSF Consultant”, or the “Analyst”) term for one year to support cooperation with the PBs in Belarus. The RSF Consultant will be available during a 12–month period to assist with preparing and delivering strong RSF sub-project proposals. Subject to Consultant’s performance, the assignment will be renewed further.
The major task of the RSF Consultant will be to work with the existing/potential partner banks and sub-borrowers on a daily basis in order to deliver bankable complete credit proposals and financial models.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The RSF Consultant’s Objectives are as follows:
- strengthening the credit analysis skills of PB bankers;
- ensuring that all necessary due diligence on borrowers and projects proposed for financing under the Framework has been carried out;
- direct involvement in delivering high-quality project proposals, compliant with the EBRD standards. Including:
- together with PB and EBRD Minsk RO bankers identifying the pipeline of qualifying sub-borrowers and projects, complying with the EBRD requirements and suitable for the RSF;
- providing the pipeline of these projects to the EBRD;
- Making sure PBs have good understanding of what RSF is, what projects are eligible and what EBRD requirements are;
- Working closely with PB bankers throughout the entire cycle of sub-project preparation, starting from assessment up to the final approval document to be presented for the EBRD’s approval. Coaching PB bankers in areas that require assistance;
- Helping PB bankers in building a financial model, using information provided by the banks and the sub-borrowers.
- Helping RO bankers in execution of existing RSF projects.
- Liaise with respective EBRD colleagues to communicate with partner banks, existing and prospective clients.
The responsibilities of the Analyst are designed to allow the RSF consultant to progressively undertake more complex tasks and build the scope of responsibilities based on acquired experience and expertise
Qualifications & Skills / Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in the areas of expertise.
- Professional qualification such as ACA, CFA, ACCA, or CIMA desirable.
- Quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information and to design and use financial models.
- Credit analysis skills, with the ability to interpret accounts, understanding local and international accounting principles and practice of credit analysis.
- Computer literacy, conversant with Microsoft Office and spread sheet packages including financial analysis and modelling modules.
- Good understanding of relevant systems and processes.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and to deadlines and under time pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Fluent Russian and good command over the local/country language is an advantage.
- Relevant financial industry experience from an investment or commercial bank, private equity firm, asset management firm, or auditing/financial consulting firm operating to international standards.
- Experience in working in the region.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Consulting, Credit Analyst, Finance.