з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analyst who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to research progressive systems solutions and evaluate their impact. Our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, top-notch analyst. and should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in our systems.
Objectives of this Role
- Deeply investigate business issues and help management to make data driven decisions.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, IT, content) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity.
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Gaming Experience - big advantage.
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management.
- Extensive experience with data visualization tool - preferred Tableau.
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities.
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional development for every employee.
- Possibility to work with a product company.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location.
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist.
- United and professional team.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work.
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants).
- English lessons.
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office.
- Corporate events.
- Relocation to Cyprus.