з/п не указана
Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- translation business ideas into well-structured requirements;
- formalization, documentation and visualization of requirements;
- digest complex requirements and convert into INVEST acceptance criteria;
- coordination of requirements with the customer;
- interaction with the development team during the project implementation;
- development and maintenance of the documentation;
- planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- at least 2 years of hands-on experience in BA activities;
- proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate even chaotic input into well-structured requirements;
- good knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling;
- sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies;
- good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications;
- experience with UML diagrams.
- proficiency with UX prototyping tools such as Axure
- excellent presentation skills;
- first-rate communicator in both English and Russian;
- strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- high level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
- professional certification (such as PBA or CBAP);
- preferable knowledge of OTT industry and vocabulary;
- knowledge of RESTful API and Postman;
- strong knowledge and understanding of UX principles of building user interfaces and workflows.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!