Senior/Middle Rating Business Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts – this particular opportunity is for an experienced: Rating Business Analyst
About the Role
The Rating Business Analyst facilitates business rules definition and improvement that insurance company applies on policy data in order to determine policy premium. This person manages the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification, implementation and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the client personnel through all the project lifecycle. The Business Analyst will implement and test Rating rules and further coordinate and manage the integration of products or new features for clients including client training.
The outcome of Rating Analysis are translated Client Company's rating requirements and documentation into a set of decision models containing rating rules in form of Excel tables executable by EIS Rater which are verified to be correct and work well with the rest of insurance suite.
- Plan and hold meetings and workshops with the client, be responsible for client communication
- Collect and analyze customer requirements documentation
- Consolidate information into structured view
- Document and verify Rating methodology
- Implement Rating rules in EIS Rater format
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by defining the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance
- Assist in the development of data models mappings and integration specifications
- Define Rating versioning and maintenance requirements as well as other nonfunctional requirements
- Track and monitor analysis progress with status reporting
- Review and coordinate customer approval and change management
- Review and coordinate alignment with other insurance suite components
- Plan and conduct client training
- Define requirements and contribute into EIS Rater continues improvement
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Software Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven analytical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large IT projects with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Good knowledge of MS Excel- big advantage
- Ability to travel to client sites (minimal)